April 1, 2015

Wednesday Wisdom No. 12

clouded

“If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world.” ~ C. S. Lewis

Today marks my 100th post on a little sparc.  Although I've never consistently updated my blog, looking back makes me realize how far I've come and how much I've changed since I began this little space in 2009.  Thought about writing a lengthy post about the old versus the new but decided to keep it brief: although I'm not the person I'd like to be, God has a way of molding and shaping... He has, and will continue to fashion beauty out of what's crippled and imperfect (Philippians 1:6).  Wow.        

2 comments:

  1. That is a very profound gem to have discovered. Apropos for me, recently. I suppose a more half-glass-full approach, really...something that is difficult to follow. Btw - the sunshine behind the clouds would make a nice fabric print!

    ReplyDelete